- KUROSAWA Takafumi - Researcher - researchmap
- [PDF] The Evolution of Global Paper Industry 1800¬-2050: A Comparative Analysis (World Forests)
- استعراض بحث
ISBN hbk. Dordrecht ; London : Springer, UniM Cres. Physical description. Research on evolution and the global histry of pulp and paper industry: an introduction -- The evolution of pulp and paper industries in Finland, Sweden, and Norway, -- An accomplished history, an uncertain future: Canada's pulp and paper industry since the early s -- From the non-European tradition to a variation on the Japanese competitiveness model: the modern Japanese paper industry since the s -- The British paper industry, -- The paper and board industry in the Netherlands, -- Is there a Southern European model?
Lamberg, Juha-Antti. Paper industry -- History. Ekheimer, P. Tidningspapper av returpapper - Den svenska massa- och pappersindustrins omvandling under senare delen av talet Newsprint from recycled paper—the transformation of the Swedish pulp and paper industry in the late s. Eliasson, A. Ericsson, K. New energy strategies in the Swedish pulp and paper industry—the role of national and EU climate and energy policies.
Energy Policy, 39 3 , — Fracoro, G. Energy efficiency in the Brazilian pulp and paper industry. Energies, 5 , — Government Bill. Stockholm: Government Bill. Gunningham, N. Different shades of green. Business, regulation, and environment. Stanford: Stanford University Press.
Hall, P. Varieties of capitalism: the institutional foundations of comparative advantage. Oxford: Oxford University Press. Hartler, N. Henriksson, E.
- Host Integrity Monitoring Using Osiris and Samhain.
- Four-dimensional integrable Hamiltonian systems with simple singular points (topological aspects)!
- Reconciling State, Market and Society in China: The Long March Toward Prosperity (Routledge Contemporary China Series);
- Organosulfur Chemistry II;
- Top 10 Munich (Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guides).
- The Cells Design: How Chemistry Reveals the Creators Artistry?
- About This Item!
Structural changes in industrial electricity use: the case of the pulp and paper industry in Sweden. Energy Efficiency, 6 2 , — Energy Policy, 47 , — Tracking industrial energy efficiency and CO2 emissions. Policy pathways: energy management programmes for industry—gaining through saving. The evolution of pulp and paper industries in Finland, Sweden, and Norway — Lamberg, J.
Ojala, M. A comparative analysis pp. Dordrecht: Springer.http://do-test.es.net/11720-quiero-una.php
KUROSAWA Takafumi - Researcher - researchmap
Johansson, M. Improved energy efficiency within the Swedish steel industry—the importance of energy management and networking. Energy Efficiency. Analysing different technology pathways for the pulp and paper industry in a European energy systems perspective. Gothenburg: Chalmers University of technology. Kander, A.
Power to the people. Energy in Europe over the last five centuries. Princeton: Princeton University Press.
- Thinking Modally: English and Contrastive Studies on Modality?
- Diffusion Nmr of Confined Systems Fluid Transport in Porous Solids and Heterogeneous Materials.
- Beyond Physicalism!
- Download The Evolution of Global Paper Industry A Comparative Analysis - PDF Magazine.
- Strategic Choices for a Turbulent World: In Pursuit of Security and Opportunity.
- Passar bra ihop;
- Computational Intelligence in Games;
Laestadius, S. Technology level, knowledge formation, and industrial competence in paper manufacturing. Eliason, C. McCann Eds. Lewin, L. Stockholm: Norstedts juridik. Lindmark, M. Energy transition, carbon dioxide reduction and output growth in the Swedish pulp and paper industry: — Energy Policy, 39 9 , — Lundqvist, L.
Uppsala: Verdandi. Methanol as future fuel: efforts to develop alternative fuels in Sweden after the Oil Crisis. History and Technology: An International Journal. Marklund, G. Tomi Nokelainen Intellectual property rights manager, Corporate patent attorney, Ph.
[PDF] The Evolution of Global Paper Industry 1800¬-2050: A Comparative Analysis (World Forests)
Jaakko Aspara, Professor, Dr. Hanken School of Economics, Helsinki Verified email at hanken. Grant T. Juha Laurila Verified email at utu. Patrick M.
Gallen Verified email at unisg. Henri A. View all. Verified email at jyu. Articles Cited by Co-authors. Industrial and Corporate Change 15 5 , ,